• Browsing center of the college is located at the library.
• It consists of 8 computers to provide internet facilities to the students and faculties.
• Well furnished sitting arrangement.
• The browsing centre is open as per the library time.
• There is a well furnished canteen in the campus with a seating capacity of 25.
• Catering is available during the working hours of the College.
• Catering facility is also available during Seminars, Conferences and Special Lecturers etc.
College has provided with purified drinking facility to the students and staff of the college, there are two points provided for the water supply and the water is purified through RO.
Ladis Rest Room
There are two Ladies rest room in the college. It is provided both in first and second floor of the college building. It can be utilized for lunch, rest.
Legal Aid Cell
Our college has legal aid cell, in the legal aid cell free legal advices are provided to the general people, here with court collaboration our students are actively participate in the legal aid camps which are conducted by the District legal service authority.
R.L. Law College Library is hub of legal Information resources. The library is located at center of the college; it is convenient to access both Teachers and students. Library provides open access facility for the users.8 Indian journals are subscribed, and has about 2500 back volumes covering Indian and foreign judgments. Library subscribed N-List resources and provided both students and faculty members of the college. Library is well equipped with LAN and Wi Fi -connection support for online access of information. The library has an approved policy on the collection development supporting introduction of new services, support in terms of funds, annual increase of budget, binding procedure, The effective functioning of the library is ensured by the library committee headed by the Principal (Chairperson), assisted by the Convener by Librarian, representative of various staff. The Library remains open on all working days from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm and from 9:30 am to 2:30 pm on Saturday.
Moot Court Hall
• Our College is having a Moot Court hall with well equipped necessary infrastructure.
• The moot court as a clinical course is conducted in this hall and other students are allowed to observe the same.
• Even they can make use of the same if any students are going to attend any competition.
1. For Teaching
2. For non-teaching
3. For Coordinators (IQAC)
4. Legal Aid Center
5. For Librarian and Library Assistant
1. College map and direction board
1. Management members board (BEA)
2. College Governing body board
3. College teaching and non teaching staff board
4. a. Vision board
b. Mission board
5. Rank list board
IV Library Collections display board
V Notice Boards (New)
Our college is organising annual sports and cultural programs yearly. And in association with Karnataka State Law University our college is organising University sports for University Blue selection.
Mr. Pavan H R is the physical instructor to our students and he train them for university level sports competitions.
Wi Fi Facility
• Each student will be issued with college Identity card.
• R.L. Law College campus is well equipped with LAN and Wi-Fi facilities.
• Wi-Fi facilities are provided to the whole building.
• College has secured Wi-Fi devices through which Wi-Fi can be accessed.
• Students are enrolled to access Wi-Fi facilities through authentication within the campus.